Panorama180 Render : ChangeLog
Developer : ft-lab (Yutaka Yoshisaka).
03/04/2019 - 03/01/2022.
- Fixed : Fixed a problem where white horizontal line noise would appear near the horizontal line of Y=0 due to Vignette processing when outputting at high resolution in Panorama 180.
- Fixed : Fixed an issue where textures larger than 4K were not being output at the correct resolution when EyeType was Mono.
- Added : Support for 16K (15360, 16384) output.
- Added : Added 8K (8192) in Render Texture Size.
- Added : Support for Ubuntu environment.
- Fixed : Worked around an error that occurred when pressing the "Select" button of Panorama180 Render in Unity Editor.
- Added : Added Stereo/Mono selection, which will render a monocular panorama when Mono is selected.
- Added : Added the ability to create Panorama 360-3D.
- Added : Streamlined the process of transferring sample scenes and materials in the Demo folder to URP/HDRP. Run unitypackage to overwrite the file.
- Added : Runtime (build and run) support
- Added : Support for running as VR
- Fixed : Fixed a problem where panorama textures could not be obtained correctly in URP/HDRP (Improving the safety of the capture process from the cameras).
- Fixed : Fixed an error in copyDepth_srp.shader in Unity 2020.3 + HDRP.
- Fixed : Fixed an error that occurred when Camera's GameObject's Component was missing during URP/HDRP.
- Changed : When "Game View Mode" is set to "Default", the cameras for panorama is deactivated.
- Changed : Move the shader files to the "Resources/Shaders" folder (To make sure it is loaded into the scene at runtime).
- Fixed : Fixed an issue in Unity 2019.3.12 + URP 7.3.1 where DepthTexture could not be retrieved
- Fixed : Fixed an issue in Unity 2018.3-2018.4 + LWRP where DepthTexture could not be retrieved when not using Post Processing
- Fixed : Fixed an error in video output when using SRP(LWRP/HDRP)
- Fixed : Fixed an error in video output in Unity 2017.2. (Unity 2017.2 disables video output because UnityEditor.Media is not available in Unity 2017.2)
- Added : Support for HDRP/URP in Unity 2019.3
- Added : Added parameters for "Synchronize Gaze Direction" (Allows X/Z rotation of the camera)
- Fixed : Fixed an issue that the speed is not stable when playing background panorama video (Reviewed the implementation of video output)
- Fixed : Fixed the problem that the output image may be incorrect when using Unity 2018 + HDRP
- Added : Supported LWRP (Unity 2018.2-2018.3 / 2019.1)
- Added : Supported Unity 2019 (However, Unity 2019 + HDRP is not yet supported)
- Added : Create and output Depth texture of panorama 180-3D of still image
- Added : Add API to output still image panorama 180-3D
- Added : Added parameter of "Near Distance" (Used in depth calculation)
- Added : Added parameters of "Output" - "Depth TextureType"/"Output" - "Depth Linear Type"/"Output Image" - "Depth"
- FIX : Fix AudioCapture.cs error on Unity 2018.1/2018.2
- FIX : Fixed the problem that an error occurs if the output folder does not exist during video output
- FIX : Fixed the problem that synchronization can not be achieved when specifying a video in "Background Panorama"